Physiotherapists are vital in helping you achieve your functional goals and maintain your independence.
These goals may include:
- Improving your balance and reducing your risk of falls
- Building your strength and flexibility
- Improving your mobility to maintain independence
- Assessing and managing musculoskeletal conditions
- Assessing and managing neurological conditions
- Providing intervention and treatment pre- and post surgery or hospital admission
Our occupational therapists can help you improve and maintain engagement in all areas of your life.
- Maintaining your independence with self-care and accessing the community
- Assessing and organising home modifications
- Prescribing wheelchairs, pressure cushions and seating
- Recommending equipment (such as mobility aids and appliances) to help you with daily tasks
- Support for cognitive changes
- Providing dementia support programs
Our speech pathologists can address a range of challenges.
- Assessing and managing speech, communication and language difficulties
- Assessing and recommending strategies for mealtime management
Your funding options
Home Care Package (HCP)
Our allied health services can be paid through an HCP. So if you or a loved one has an HCP – or you are a case manager looking for an allied health services provider – we can help. We partner with many HCP providers and successfully support older Australians to remain at home safely and for longer.
Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP)
You may be entitled to government funding through the CHSP – depending on your age and support needs. This program ensures senior Australians can access entry-level support services while living independently and safely at home.
Short-Term Restorative Care (STRC)
We offer allied health services to older Australians with STRC funding. STRC is intended to help you reverse or slow the challenges you’re experiencing in your everyday tasks. If you have recently experienced illness or functional decline and your goal is to return to previous levels of independence, you may be eligible for STRC.
If your care needs or age excludes you from government funding, you can privately fund our services. Please contact us to discuss your situation further. We’ll devise a plan to ensure you receive the care you deserve.