At KEO, everything we do is underpinned by our core values. We care for you like family. We focus on your goals. We believe collaboration is key. And we push the boundaries of what’s possible with integrity, tenacity – and a strong innovative spirit.
KEO delivers quality Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Behaviour Support and Early Childhood Approach in Melbourne’s Bayside, South East, Eastern and Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Our Team is passionate about making a difference to the lives of our participants living with a disability. We work in the community with people presenting with a range of needs including physical, psychosocial and neurological conditions. We support KEO Care participants to reach their goals and live an empowered, vibrant and self-determined life!
Our Multidisciplinary Teams work in different areas of clinical specialisation, including Assistive Technology, Home Modifications, Housing Assessments, Psychosocial Disability, Paediatrics and Early Childhood.
The KEO Difference:
KEO is passionate about providing fulfilling career opportunities to Occupational Therapists at any stage in their career.
We believe that our success depends entirely on your success. And we know that when you’re feeling supported, valued, and happy at work, you’ll give your participants the best possible care.
When you join KEO, you’re joining a truly caring and collaborative culture.
We lean on each other. We laugh together. And we genuinely enjoy coming to work each and every day.
We provide internal training to upskill our team and enable them to specialise in their area(s) of clinical interest.
You’ll always be challenged and engaged at KEO.
The Perks of Practicing at KEO
- An industry leading induction program
- Extensive opportunities for discipline specific and multidisciplinary professional development
- Comprehensive Professional Development Plan that is individually tailored to develop your passions, interests whilst ensuring you reach your career goals
- Monthly KEO Care Days (non-client facing days, for us to collaborate)
- Generous internal professional development as well as a minimum of 4 days of Face to Face learning per year. You will meet your AHPRA registration requirements with this alone!
- Generously supported external Professional Development
- Comprehensive training across the full range of specialty areas
- Mentoring with highly experienced senior therapists and Team Leader
- Weekly multidisciplinary and discipline specific case conferences
- Regular scheduled Peer Review sessions
- Team Leaders who support your wellbeing, personal and professional development
- An awesome team environment committed to supporting each other and building lasting relationships. This includes team social and professional get togethers such as Movie Nights, Golf Days etc
- Refer a friend bonus of $1000, per person!
- An iPhone and laptop
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program to care for your wellbeing
- Car leasing options
- Work life balance with the opportunity to manage your own calendar
- Generous mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive Administrative support. Our awesome KEO Care Team even do your mileage reports
- All of this, and a competitive salary + yearly reviews
KEO’s vision is to empower people living with a disability to reach their full potential and live a vibrant and self-determined life.
We embrace a culture focussed on teamwork and life-long learning. KEO would love to hear from Occupational Therapists who are aligned with our vision and culture.
At KEO we know that the disability sector is complex for any therapist. But don’t worry, we will provide comprehensive training and support for skills development to ensure you are able to provide evidence based, industry leading occupational therapy services.
You will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Car and drivers’ licence
- AHPRA registration
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
Through COVID 19, we have led the industry in supporting our team members and rolling out initiatives to support our participants.
To learn more about a career with KEO Contact us today!