At KEO, everything we do is underpinned by our core values. We care for you like family. We focus on your goals. We believe collaboration is key. And we push the boundaries of what’s possible with integrity, tenacity – and a strong innovative spirit.
KEO delivers quality Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Behaviour Support and Early Childhood Approach in Melbourne’s bayside, Southeast, Eastern and Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
Our Team is passionate about making a difference to the lives of our participants living with a disability. We work in the community with people presenting with a range of needs including physical, psychosocial, intellectual disabilities, and neurological disorders.
Our Multidisciplinary Teams work in different areas of clinical specialisation, including Neurological rehab, Assistive Technology, Aged Care, Psychosocial Disability, Paediatrics, Behaviour Support and Early Childhood.
The KEO Difference:
KEO is passionate about supporting Graduate therapists to get the best possible start to their career in a truly caring and collaborative environment. We embrace a culture focussed on teamwork and life-long learning.
We invest heavily in our team and provide them with the essential support and mentoring and focus on their personal and professional development.
We believe that our success depends entirely on your success. We don’t focus on KPIs we focus on your development.
We lean on each other. We laugh together. And we genuinely enjoy coming to work each and every day.
KEO offers Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Physiotherapy Graduates an industry leading, comprehensive New Graduate Training Program.
We have streams based in the community in the following specialty areas:
- Speech Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Assistive Technology
- Home modifications
- Early Intervention
- Behaviour Support
The Perks of Practicing at KEO
- Be part of our industry leading 12 month Graduate Program
- Comprehensive induction program
- Extensive opportunities for discipline specific and multidisciplinary professional development
- Comprehensive Professional Development Plan that is individually tailored to develop your passions and interests whilst ensuring you reach your career goals
- Monthly KEO Care Days (non-client facing days, for us to collaborate)
- Generous internal professional development as well as a minimum of 4 days of Face to Face learning per year. You will meet your AHPRA registration requirements with this alone!
- Generously supported external Professional Development
- Comprehensive training across the full range of specialty areas
- Mentoring with highly experienced senior therapists and your Team Leader
- Weekly multidisciplinary and discipline specific case conferences
- Regular scheduled Peer Review sessions and allocated time reflection to consolidate your learning
- Team Leaders who support your wellbeing, personal and professional development
- An awesome team environment committed to supporting each other and building lasting relationships. This includes team social and professional get togethers such as Movie Nights, Golf Days etc
- Refer a friend bonus of $1000, per person!
- An iPhone and laptop
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program to care for your wellbeing
- Car leasing options
- Work life balance with the opportunity to manage your own calendar
- Generous mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive Administrative support. Our awesome KEO Care Team even do your mileage reports
- All of this, and a competitive salary + yearly reviews
KEO’s vision is to empower people living with a disability or who are ageing to reach their full potential and live a vibrant and self-determined life. KEO would love to hear from Graduate therapists who are aligned with our vision and culture.
You will need:
- You have relevant tertiary qualifications
- Your own car and a valid drivers’ licence
- AHPRA / SPA registration
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
Through COVID 19, we have led the industry in supporting our team members and rolling out initiatives to support our participants.
To learn more about a career with KEO Contact us today!