Graduate Occupational Therapist
The KEO Graduate Program – is a rare opportunity for high calibre graduates to explore a variety of clinical pathways.
- Intensive and supportive 12-month Graduate Program
- Explore different specialist areas – so you can discover what you like most
- Join a team focused on supporting your success
About KEO Care
At KEO Care, we’re more than just a healthcare provider. We’re passionate about creating a future where everyone can live a vibrant, empowered life. Our mission is to deliver high-impact allied health services in the Aged and Disability sectors through a multidisciplinary approach to care.
To support the health and wellbeing of our team members, we’re excited to introduce a fantastic benefit: 12 health and wellbeing days that can be used as regular days off or accumulated for extended leave. We value our team and strive to cultivate a supportive and rewarding work environment.
Be surrounded by an experienced clinical team who are focussed on your growth and success
About the opportunity
At KEO Care we ease you into your profession, to ensure you receive the best start to your career. Throughout this program you will have availability to our Clinical Excellence Leads, Senior Therapists, mentors and leaders guiding you to ensure your learning is accelerated, so you become a confident and successful therapist within the community. Have the choice to work as a generalist or a specialist as an occupational therapist.
At KEO we can tailor your caseload within the following specialist areas or you can work as a generalist
- Assistive Technology
- Home Modifications
- Mental Health/Psychosocial disability
- Paediatrics and or Adults
KEO has a fun and supportive culture, where people feel truly connected, empowered and love coming to work! We prioritise job satisfaction, flexibility, learning and career pathways, so you can deliver the best services to our amazing participants.
Why you want to be part of the industry leading KEO Graduate Program
- 12 weeks of workshops, shadowing therapists across the multidisciplinary team.
- Be shadowed by you supervisor for support and on the job learning
- Explore different specialist areas – so you can discover what you love most
- Weekly 1:1 clinical supervision with our experienced leadership team
- Unrivalled support and opportunity to learn and develop.
- Full access to our Clinical Excellence Leads and Clinical Support Huddles
- Guidance and support from your Clinical Supervisor and Team Leader
- Allocated time each week for group and self-reflection to consolidate your learning
- Weekly peer review sessions and multidisciplinary case conference
- Individual Professional Development Plan to coach you to achieve your career goals
- Industry leading support with emphasis on your learning and development and not on billable KPIs
The Perks of Practicing at KEO:
- 12 additional days off dedicated to your health and wellbeing
- Industry-leading induction and professional development program
- Personalised career pathways and leadership programs
- Weekly multidisciplinary and discipline-specific case conferences
- Monthly KEO Care Days – Connect and collaborate over breakfast
- Social events such as Movie Nights, Golf Days, or joining the Cycling team
- Team-building days to strengthen relationships
- Flexibility to work from home or the office
- Full administrative support, allowing you to focus on your role as a therapist
- Access to an extensive internal professional development calendar
- Paid study leave and generous annual allowance for external study
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Employee Assistance Program for personal support
- $1000 referral bonus per person
- Enjoy an iPhone, Surface Pro, car allowance, or car leasing options
- Competitive salary with yearly reviews.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor or Masters in Occupational therapy or (equivalent/higher)
- AHPRA Registration
- National Police Check, a drivers license and access to a car
- Victorian Working with Children’s Check, NDIS workers screening check
- Great organisation & time management skills
- Is resilient and solutions focussed
- A passion for making a difference in the community
What sets KEO apart?
At KEO, we foster a fun and caring culture where individuals feel connected, empowered, and excited to come to work. We value collaboration with our people and actively seek their input to shape our work environment. Join us and make a meaningful impact while leading a team in an organisation that puts its people first. Our values of connection, kindness, striving for excellence, and lifelong learning drive everything we do.
How to Apply:
Fill out the details below and submit your resume, or for more information or a one on one call to discuss this opportunity in detail, please contact Louise on the below mobile contact number or email your enquiry.
Louise on M 0484 128 704 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fill out the details below to apply now.
At KEO, we welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.