Physiotherapist – Community
At KEO, everything we do is underpinned by our core values. We care for you like family. We focus on your goals. We believe collaboration is key. And we push the boundaries of what’s possible with integrity, tenacity – and a strong innovative spirit.
KEO delivers quality Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Behaviour Support and Early Childhood Approach in Melbourne’s bayside, South East, Eastern and Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Our Team is passionate about making a difference to the lives of our participants living with a disability. We work in the community with people presenting with a range of needs including physical, psychosocial, intellectual disabilities, and neurological disorders.
Our Multidisciplinary Teams work in different areas of clinical specialisation, including Neurological rehab, Assistive Technology, Psychosocial Disability, Paediatrics, Behaviour Support and Early Childhood.
The KEO Difference:
KEO is passionate about providing fulfilling career opportunities to Physiotherapists at any stage in their career.
We believe that our success depends entirely on your success. And we know that when you’re feeling supported, valued and happy at work, you’ll give your participants the best possible care.
When you join KEO, you’re joining a truly caring and collaborative culture.
We lean on each other. We laugh together. And we genuinely enjoy coming to work each and every day.
We provide internal training to upskill our team and enable them to specialise in their area(s) of clinical interest.
You’ll always be challenged and engaged at KEO.
We have opportunities available for Physiotherapists at all stages of their career. Whether you are an early career clinician or a well-established Physiotherapist looking for a leadership role we would love to discuss opportunities to join our Team.
Our Physiotherapists provide community-based services to NDIS participants of all ages and abilities using evidence based clinical skills. KEO Care Physiotherapists work with participants to build their capacity to achieve their NDIS goals, foster independence and strengthen their links within the community.
If you are a Physiotherapist who is passionate about making a difference to enhance the lives of people living with a disability, we would love to hear from you!
- An industry leading induction program
- Extensive opportunities for discipline specific and multidisciplinary professional development
- Comprehensive Professional Development Plan that is individually tailored to develop your passions, interests whilst ensuring you reach your career goals
- Monthly KEO Care Days (non-client facing days for us to collaborate)
- Generous internal professional development as well as a minimum of 4 days of Face to Face learning per year. You will meet your AHPRA registration requirements with this alone!
- Generously supported external Professional Development
- Comprehensive training across the full range of specialty areas
- Mentoring with highly experienced senior therapists and Team Leader
- Weekly multidisciplinary and discipline specific case conferences
- Regular scheduled Peer review sessions
- Team Leaders who support your wellbeing, personal and professional development
- An awesome team environment committed to supporting each other and building lasting relationships. This includes team social and professional get togethers such as Movie Nights, Golf Days etc
- Refer a friend bonus of $1000, per person!
- An iPhone and laptop
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program to care for your wellbeing
- Car leasing options
- Work life balance with the opportunity to manage your own calendar
- Generous mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive Administrative support. Our awesome KEO Care Team even do your mileage reports
- All of this, and a competitive salary + yearly reviews
KEO’s vision is to empower people living with a disability to reach their full potential and live a full and self-determined life.
We embrace a culture focussed on teamwork and life-long learning. KEO would love to hear from Physiotherapists who are aligned with our vision and culture.
At KEO we know that the disability sector is complex for any therapist. But don’t worry, we will provide comprehensive training and support for skills development to ensure you are able to provide evidence based, industry leading physiotherapy services.
You will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Car and drivers’ licence
- AHPRA registration
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
Through COVID 19, we have led the industry in supporting our team members and rolling out initiatives to support our participants.
To learn more about a career with KEO Contact us today!